Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
Telecommunications is an ever-evolving essential military asset and those militaries which fail to
continuously invest, innovate and integrate modern CIS will risk becoming inferior to other nations.
Defence Communications 2018 offers a platform for industry organisations to meet, influence and
network with senior military operators, expert researchers and capability directors from leading
defence agencies to assist in shaping the future of defence communications.
- 100+ Attendees
- 15 NATO member and partner nations represented
- 11 senior military speakers
- 99% of attendees had procurement and operational responsibility
- 63% of attendees were Colonel - Major rank
We use our extensive database and marketing outreach programme to deliver the entire procurement and operational buying chain.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Defence Communications 2018 will enable you to meet senior military decision makers and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Benefits of participating at Defence Communications 2018 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet and influence senior cruise and ferry operators
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at the must-attend defence communications event
“We have had several discussions with attendees on what they need and what we can bring into their systems.” - Øystein Pedersen, Product Manager, Radinor Communications
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibitions Brochure today to discover the full range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at Defence Communications 2018.